Terms and Conditions of Use
If you choose to access this web site then you agree to be bound by the conditions below. If you do not agree with the conditions below then you should terminate your use of this web site immediately.
- You may only view or print pages of this web site for your own personal use. You may not reproduce, re-publish, copy, modify, distribute, broadcast or transmit any part of this web site without the prior express written permission of mikehume.com.
- Unless noted otherwise the copyright of all content on this web site resides with mikehume.com.
- Links to other web sites are provided for your convenience. No responsibility can be accepted for the content of these web sites nor their availability. Your usage of these sites is at your own risk.
- Although every effort is made to ensure this web site is available at all times there will be occassions when the web site is unavailable. mikehume.com cannot guarantee uninterrupted availability and hence cannot accept any liability for consequences arising directly or indirectly from the unavailabilty of this web site.
- mikehume.com does not guarantee that this web site will operate free of error or that it is free from computer viruses or any other contaminating computer program.
- To the extent permissable by law mikehume.com shall not be held responsible for any loss, damage, injury or otherwise resulting from the use of this web site or the information contained therein.
- mikehume.com is aimed at residents of the United Kingdom and United States. Your usage of this web site means you must assume responsibility for compliance with your local governing laws.
- These conditions will be interpreted and enforced in accordance with the laws of the Courts of Scotland.
Last Modified: 16-Feb-2017.