<< Go Back up to Region ‘Ohio’
|Follow Mike Hume’s Historic Theatre Photography:|
Architect: C. Howard Crane
First Opened: 1st April 1921 (101 years ago)
Telephone: (216) 771 4444
The Allen Theatre opened in April 1921 as a silent movie theatre with a seating capacity of more than 3,000. Renovated in the mid 1990s, the theatre underwent radical changes in 2010 reducing the seating capacity to 500 and creating the feel of an intimate playhouse.