<< Go Back up to Region ‘American Midwest (outside Chicago)’
|Follow Mike Hume’s Historic Theatre Photography:|
Architects: Rapp and Rapp
First Opened: 6th November 1922 (100 years ago)
Former Names: Keith’s Palace Theatre, RKO Palace, Palace Theatre
Telephone: (216) 771-4444
The Connor Palace first opened in late 1922 as a vaudeville and movie theatre for the Keith-Albee theatre chain. Originally seating 3,100, the theatre was designed by noted Chicago-based architects Rapp and Rapp in a French Renaissance style. The theatre was renovated in the late 1980s.