<< Go Back up to Region ‘New York’
|Follow Mike Hume’s Historic Theatre Photography:|
Architects: McKim, Mead & White
First Opened: 12th January 1921 (102 years ago)
Telephone: (212) 997-6661
The 1,495-seat Town Hall on 43rd Street in New York City opened in January 1921, designed by architect firm McKim, Mead & White for the League for Political Education, which had been established to advocate for women’s suffrage.