<< Go Back up to Region ‘Ohio’
|Follow Mike Hume’s Historic Theatre Photography:|
Architect: John Eberson
First Opened: 20th April 1929 (93 years ago)
Former Names: Loew’s Akron
Telephone: (303) 253-2488
The theatre opened as Loew’s Akron in April 1929, part of the theatre chain built by exhibitor Marcus Loew. It is one of the few remaining atmospheric theatres designed by theatre architect John Eberson to survive.